Quarterly Inventory Approaching
On March 29th we will be starting our quarterly inventory and unlike other quarters we will not have any warehouse pick up hours on Thursday and Friday of that week (3/29 & 3/30). All deliveries will proceed as normal.
What does that mean to you?
- If you’re a Warehouse Pickup customer please plan to pick up your order on the 22nd or 23rd or the following week on April 5th or 6th.
- If you normally receive delivery on Fridays, we cannot add to your order after Wednesday March 28th at 1pm.
- All orders should be placed per normal on Monday March 26th.
We apologize for any inconvenience especially to our Warehouse Pickup customers. We will be furiously preparing for our Celebration of Great Local Foods and hope to see you all there!
Latest posts by Jesse Wysong (see all)
- Easter 2018 with Red Gate Grocer - February 21, 2018
- What Should be on Your Shelf This Week, February 2018 - February 19, 2018
- Winter 2018 Catalog - February 1, 2018