Regional Access will be closed between 12/25/2015 and 01/01/2016 and no deliveries at all will occur on those days.
Regular deliveries will resume Monday 01/04/16. We know even a week without all the great products you rely on us for can be a problem so we want to make sure you are well stocked (and just as excited for 2016 as we are). Our offices will be fully staffed again starting 01/04/15 and we look forward to serving you in 2016. As always thank you for your business.
– The Team at Regional Access
- How can I find out what day my delivery will be on Christmas week?
- Call or email your sales rep.
- Are there special order deadlines ahead of the holiday?
- On many fresh just in time items extra care will be needed to ensure you have the right amount of product on hand. Your sales rep is here for you! If you don’t know who your sales rep is call our office at 607-319-5150 ext #5 or email email@example.com and someone will help you right away.
- I’m not closed, why is Regional Access?
- Regional Access has scheduled shifts 7 days a week, 51 weeks a year. Having a few days to repair trucks, make plans, meet with co-workers, and enjoy uninterrupted time with our families will pay off handsomely for you when we come back refreshed and recharged for 2016.
- I want to place an order while your offices are closed to be delivered in January, what should I do?
- If you want to place an order for delivery 01/04/16 or 01/05/16 make sure you email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 01/01/15. You can also fax it to 607-319-5156 if need be.
- How will freight deliveries be affected?
- Email email@example.com or call Mark Baumann at 607-319-5150 ext #37 to make sure your loads go where they need to go.
- I have unusual hours around the holidays too, who should I tell at Regional Access so I can get my delivery when I need it?
- Talk to your sales rep and they will work with you to make sure our deliveries fit your schedule as much as possible.
Have a wonderful holiday!