After 30 years we felt it was time. We are migrating on April 25th at 3pm. You may not be able to reach us via phone for up to 30 minutes but you can chat with us via our website or call back a bit later.
- Check out a new list of direct numbers here: http://regionalaccess.net/contact-us/
- Listen to the new prompt carefully! You can now say “Dial” and then speak the name of the person you wish to reach when prompted.
- Your other choices include speaking to the Sales Team (5), Traffic Team (6), or Accounting Team (7) by using keypad numbers when prompted.
- If you don’t make a choice, don’t worry we will pick up anyway and help you out!
We will also have a new after hours recording that gets you to the best place to leave a message faster. And finally, we are most excited about the ability to easily forward calls so our outside sales reps are never out of touch even when they are on the road visiting customers like you.
Thank you for your patience and support, and we are super excited to have better ways to connect with all our customers.
– The Team at Regional Access
Latest posts by Jesse Wysong (see all)
- Introducing North Country Creamery - August 1, 2019
- Regional Access will be CLOSED Thursday July 4th and Friday July 5th - July 1, 2019
- Web Ordering Down for Maintenance - June 29, 2019