Regional Access is a natural and specialty food distributor based in Ithaca, NY. We are a company built on developing connections in the communities we serve and fostering individual growth for our employees through the act of procuring and selling great food. We are looking for candidates that are familiar with or interested in learning about high quality, healthy foods, the producers and stories behind them, and the businesses and individuals preparing them.
Are you the type of individual who:
- Is excited to be part of a team working toward a common goal?
- Thrives in a busy and demanding environment?
- Is detail and process oriented?
Regional Access provides competitive pay packages (living wage +), health and dental coverage, paid vacation/personal time and 401k. We look forward to meeting you!
Regional Access is currently looking to fill the positions below. We are continually recruiting qualified drivers (or quality humans looking to become qualified drivers--training is available!!)! Please include a cover letter specific to the job you are applying for. You can include a resume if you like but we ask that you also fill out the employment history section in the application.
Food-Loving Communications Wizard Wanted
Work closely with our procurement and sales teams to create consistently compelling multi-platform messaging that drives sales of high quality local and specialty foods for a small family-owned food distributor.
Who Will I Be Working With?
Regional Access has been a trailblazer in local and specialty food movements for 30 years. We want to keep the momentum going by telling powerful stories about our supplier partners, products, customers and values. At a small company you are going to have a chance to make a big impact by helping generate buzz and excitement for our customers and staff alike.
- Self-motivated and highly organized person.
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver on deadlines.
- Interested in leveraging their skills and experience in design and communications to make a difference in local food systems and being an impactful member of a small team.
All the above, plus:
- Ability to manage social media accounts.
- Expertise in 1 or 2 Adobe Creative Cloud applications and a willingness to learn new software.
- Strong writing skills with published examples within the food sector.
- Interested in creating a dynamic Marketing team.
Best (apply already!)
All the above, plus:
- Experience producing a marketing campaign that includes digital, print, and social elements.
- Expertise with design applications like Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Excited to take a lead role in establishing an engaging company identity on popular social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and experience in leveraging social media tools such as HootSuite.
- Knowledge of content management systems like WordPress, email marketing, and e-commerce platforms.
Compensation will correspond to candidate experience. We are willing to grow together! If you are interested in less than full time or working remotely, we would happily accommodate for the right candidate (and promise to send good food to you). Let’s start the conversation!
Qualified Drivers Always Wanted
Applicants with a Class B or Class A license based in either the Finger Lakes region or the NYC metro area, including in and around Kearney, NJ, are especially encouraged to apply!