We have a new producer we really love that we want to tell you about this week. Kimball Brook Farm’s organic iced teas and beautiful cultured butter are shipping starting 06/19/17. Even better, the iced teas are BOGO and the butter is 25% off for launch week! We tried all 4 iced teas and found them to be truly delicious. With both sweetened and unsweetened green and black varieties, accessible 6ct cases, and all organic ingredients we think these teas will add up to a great tasting summer-time hit for you.
- All products are certified organic
- All products are produced and packed in VT
- Professional packaging and reliable weekly production
We will be offering their all organic dairy products soon too! Flavored milks, cream top gallons, heavy cream, and so much more. Touch base with your sales rep to setup an opening order and talk about fulfillment details.
Find out all the details here: June 2017, Kimball Brook Farm Introduction
– The Team at Regional Access
Latest posts by Jesse Wysong (see all)
- Introducing North Country Creamery - August 1, 2019
- Regional Access will be CLOSED Thursday July 4th and Friday July 5th - July 1, 2019
- Web Ordering Down for Maintenance - June 29, 2019